Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Training -- Tue 05/11/2013

"You're not gonna cry this time."

^ The above video basically explains how training went today. I have a growing theory that my shoulders are allergic to Tuesday. I won't go into much detail on the actual session, although there's not much detail to go into. I did one work set of bench press: 3x85kg; instead of doing 3 sets of 4 at 85kg as I'd planned. No pull ups. Rows felt uncomfortable. A couple sets of overhead press and upright rows. A lot of time massaging my shoulders. And then I quit, came home and put on my big underpants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For reasons that are beyond me, I like to hear what people think, so please leave a comment and let's work together to trick random passers-by into thinking this blog is actually popular.