Thursday, July 31, 2014

Training -- Wed 30/07/2014

Bench Press/Pull Ups

10x20kg/10xBW
5x40kg/6xBW
3x10x60kg/6xBW -- I'm trialing benching on my toes, rather than on my heels. Legs felt shaky and far from stable. Not sure if performance was enhanced or not over all. But I'll be sticking with it for a while to see what difference it makes over a longer period. I'll need to film this sooner or later to see how pretzel-like I look.

CGBP/Pull Ups

2x6x60kg/6xBW

OHP/Cable Row

3x10x20kg/10x52kg

I did a few laps of suitcase walks with a 24kg kettlebell after this. Not sure on the distance or even keen to guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For reasons that are beyond me, I like to hear what people think, so please leave a comment and let's work together to trick random passers-by into thinking this blog is actually popular.