Thursday, December 13, 2012

Generalised Thinking About Stuff

I took a walk down to the shops today to buy some Pepsi Max for this evening. I took a mild hour-long detour on the way there, up, over and around some of the local mosquito bites that we like to pretend are hills. A couple days ago I took the dogs for a walk of similar duration, but they slowed me down, so I left them home today. I'm a bit mean on occasion.

The first Powerlifting Australia Brisbane meet of 2013 is on 20 Jan. Methinks I'll be competing in it, breaking my meetginity. If I do, I'll be competing in the 66kg weight class if possible (I'm currently between 67 and 67.5kg, so no reason why this shouldn't be achievable).

I plan on playing Dungeons & Dragons this afternoon. Don't disturb me while I'm nerding.

2 comments:

  1. You're a gamer nerd, too? No wonder we get along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am, but I'm not very good at it. I got hooked on a small selection of games between the ages of 11 and 14, and have basically not played anything else since. Deep in my heart I know it to be true, that there are only 151 Pokemon.

      Delete

For reasons that are beyond me, I like to hear what people think, so please leave a comment and let's work together to trick random passers-by into thinking this blog is actually popular.