Friday, March 29, 2013

Training -- Fri 29/03/2013

Bench Press

10x20kg
5x35kg
3x50kg
1x65kg
3x4x80kg -- First and last rep of each set were a little off, but the middle reps felt really smooth and solid. Very last rep, my spotter moved to get the weight, so I had to race against him and protect the bar from his hands.
10x65kg -- Light touch of assistance from spotter on final rep.

Press

3x5x39kg -- I love micro-loading.

Pull Ups

3x8xBW

Seated Row

5x12x40kg

Incline DBBP

2x8x12.5kg

Apparently it's Good Friday today. I'll be doing a public reading of the crucifixion from Luke's gospel tonight, and eating lamb. I assume that I won't be doing both simultaneously, but I haven't been given a schedule, so only one way to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For reasons that are beyond me, I like to hear what people think, so please leave a comment and let's work together to trick random passers-by into thinking this blog is actually popular.